Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Research Conference

This conference happened on Thursday, November 3rd. What I learned from the conference was how interlinked many of our pods were. For example, the connection between the self-esteem and growth vs fixed mindset. The extent that I learned from my peers is that cooperative allows us to explore ideas, and be able to communicate more with one another to help each other succeed. I was not a part of the audience, but I was a presenter. Part of me was really nervous, yet the presentation was not mine alone, so I think that helped calm me down a little. Questions got me nervous again, but I surprised myself on how I myself answered the questions as well as my peers who did a good job themselves on presenting and everyone that contributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment